Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados pitted
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 vanilla bean seeds only*
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup hot coffee
- Cut the vanilla bean in half from top to bottom, Use the back of your knife and scrape all of the seeds out.
- In a blender, add the avocados and next 5 ingredients. Blend until everything is combined, scraping down the sides of blender if necessary. With the blender running, slowly add the hot coffee and blend until everything is well combined, about 45 seconds. Coffee must be hot, but not boiling.
- Pour the pudding in a container and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours so it can set up. Will keep for 3 days.