Matcha Green Tea Latte
Matcha Green Tea LattePrint
- 3/4 cup almond soy, or cow's milk
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- Add the matcha powder to a small bowl and pour over 2 tablespoons of hot, but not boiling, water.
Use a whisk to thoroughly dissolve the matcha powder.
Add the milk and 1/4 cup water to a small pot along with the matcha mixture and bring to a bare simmer for 7 minutes. Do not boil.
Take off the heat, add the honey and vanilla extract. Enjoy!