Cheese Bread Rolls
Brazilian Cheese Bread Rolls
This recipe is with main ingredient
Brazilian Pao de QueijoPrint
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup grapeseed or avocado oil
- Just over 1 cup grated Parmesan or pecorino cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1.5 cups sour tapioca flour/starch
- Cook’s note: The traditional Brazilian recipe calls for sour tapioca flour, I highly recommend using this flour for the best texture and flavor. I have a link to the flour right below the recipe. If you end up using regular tapioca flour, you will have to use 2 cups for the recipe. Tapioca flour is the same as tapioca starch.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Add the first 4 ingredients to a blender, and mix on high for 5-10 seconds. With the blender off, add the baking powder and salt. Turn the blender on medium, add the tapioca flour one large spoonful at a time. Once all the flour is added and the mixture has blended together, turn off blender. Carefully pour batter into a mini muffin tin that has been sprayed with non-stick spray, and fill almost all the way to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until nicely golden brown.
- Macros for the Brazilian Cheese Rolls(makes 24 rolls):
- 140 calories per cheese roll
- 6 grams of fat per cheese roll
- 9.3 grams of carbs per cheese roll
- 2.1 grams of protein per cheese roll
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
This recipe is: