Gluten Free & Dairy Free Banana Bread
Gluten & Dairy Free Banana BreadPrint
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 2 cups mashed overripe bananas ~4 bananas
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x5 or 9x4 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinamon, nutmeg. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs and sugar. Then add the oil and butter (heat them up for a more liquid consistency) and add in the mashed bananas and vinegar until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Mix in the walnuts. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.