Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownies
Gluten & Dairy Free BrowniesPrint
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 2.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup gluten free all-purpose flour mix*
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a hand mixer for one minute until light and fluffy. Add both the brown and granulated sugar and beat until most of the sugar dissolves, about 30 seconds. Add the coconut oil and remaining ingredients to the bowl and slowly mix the ingredients, increasing the mixer speed once the flour is incorporated.
- Grease an 8x12 baking pan with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and pour in the batter. Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let pan cool down for 20-30 minutes then devour!
- Cook’s note: When buying or making gluten free flour mix, avoid bean flours, as they can have a smell to them. Look for sweet brown rice flour and tapioca starch as the main ingredients.